Staton Heating & Air can have your furnace tuned up and running smoothly before the cold weather hits. However, many people are unsure of how long the process actually takes.
In general, a furnace tune-up will take between two and four hours. The tune-up duration may vary depending on the size and age of your furnace, and the frequency of the tune-up. Our technicians will thoroughly examine all aspects of your furnace to ensure it is running safely and efficiently.
If you are looking to schedule a fall HVAC tune-up for your furnace Service in Cumming, GA, contact Staton Heating & Air today. We would be happy to help you get your heater ready before the winter arrives!
What Does A Furnace Tune-Up Include?
At Staton Heating & Air, we perform comprehensive HVAC tune-ups for your furnace. It may include a variety of services:
- Inspecting and Cleaning the Interior Components: Our HVAC service technicians will inspect and clean the blower motor, fan blade, and heat exchanger.
- Checking Electrical Components: We will also check all the wiring associated with your HVAC system and tighten them to ensure that it is up-to-date and running safely.
- Verifying Proper Operation: Our HVAC tune-up specialists will test the temperature levels and pressure points in your HVAC system to ensure everything is operating properly.
- Checking Thermostat Settings: Thermostats help to maintain a desirable temperature in your home. Our HVAC service technicians will adjust the settings on your thermostat to ensure that you are getting optimum HVAC performance.
- Lubricating Motors and Bearings: The furnace consists of movable parts such as motors and bearings, that need to be lubricated for optimal performance and life span.
- Inspecting Exhaust Systems and Intake Lines: We assure you that your HVAC system is free of dirt and debris, and check for any cracks or damage in the exhaust systems.
- Testing Pilot Lights and Burners: Pilot lights help to ignite the burners in your HVAC system. Our HVAC tune-up specialists will ensure that these are working efficiently and effectively.
- Cleaning Air Filters: Air filters keep your HVAC system running efficiently by trapping dust and other airborne particles. We will replace or clean these as needed.
At the end of the tune-up process, our HVAC service experts in Cumming, GA, will provide you with a complete report of their findings. It ensures any potential issues are addressed before they become larger problems.
DIY Furnace Tune-up?
While you may be trying to save some money by tuning up your furnace yourself, it is always better to leave it to the professionals. Furnace tune-ups are complex and require the expertise of a trained HVAC technician. At Staton Heating & Air, our heating and cooling specialists have the experience and knowledge to properly tune up your HVAC system and ensure it is running at peak efficiency.
If you are looking for an HVAC tune-up in Cumming, GA, contact Staton Heating & Air today! We are prepared for every possibility and have every part and tool we need on hand. Furnace tune-ups aren’t easy or clean, but in the end, most homeowners agree that it’s not worth doing themselves.
Consequences Of Forgetting The Tune-up
If you neglect to schedule the heating tune-up on a regular basis, you risk serious problems with your heating unit. If the furnace’s blower motor isn’t cleaned and inspected annually, it can start to overheat which could lead to a fire hazard. In addition, dust and dirt buildup can cause your HVAC system to run less efficiently, causing your utility bills to go higher. So, don’t wait until it’s too late, schedule an HVAC service for your furnace in Cumming, GA.
You can enjoy the following benefits by regularly tuning up your furnace:
- Increased System Efficiency: HVAC tune-ups help to ensure that your HVAC system is running at peak efficiency. This will not only save you money on utility bills but also extend the life of your heating system.
- Increased Home Safety: You can keep your family safe from potential hazards by having your HVAC tune-up done on a regular basis. It helps to inspect and clean all of the components in your HVAC system, ensuring that it is safe and up-to-code.
- Reduced HVAC Repair Costs: By having a regular HVAC service in Cumming, GA, you can catch small problems before they become expensive repairs and sometimes replacements.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Regular HVAC tune-up can help to improve the air quality in your home by preventing dust, dirt, and other contaminants from entering your HVAC system. This can lead to cleaner air for you and your family to breathe.
Don’t wait any longer to get your furnace tune-up. Contact Staton Heating & Air today for all your HVAC needs in Cumming, GA, and surrounding areas! We look forward to helping you get your home ready for the winter months ahead.
Stay Warm With Our Heating Tune-Up Services
At Staton Heating & Air, we understand the importance of heating and cooling services. That is why our HVAC professionals are trained to provide you with quality HVAC tune-ups that will keep your system running efficiently and safely all year long. Our experienced technicians have been providing HVAC services for over 50 years and are well-versed in all aspects of the HVAC system. We have the experience, knowledge, and equipment to keep your heating system functioning efficiently! Call us today to schedule an HVAC service from our experts in Cumming, GA, and the surrounding areas.