Is your HVAC unit growing inefficient with time? Are you looking for a new HVAC system for your home or business? At Staton Heating & Air Inc., we understand that replacing an old, outdated AC unit can be daunting. That’s why we’re here to guide you through each step of the process, from start to finish.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the efforts of AC replacement in Duluth, GA, so you know what to expect when you work with us.
The first step in the replacement process of your HVAC system is to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced technicians. During this visit, we’ll assess your current HVAC system, evaluate the size and layout of your home or business, and discuss your specific cooling needs and preferences. It will allow us to recommend the best AC unit for your space and provide you with a detailed quote for your new AC installation in Duluth, GA.
Once you’ve selected your new unit, we’ll schedule a preferred date and time for your AC installation in Duluth. Our technicians will arrive on time and work efficiently and safely to remove your old system and install your new one. We’ll also test the new system to ensure it’s working correctly and will provide you with a detailed demonstration of how to operate and maintain it.
Clean-up and Disposal
After the installation, our technicians will clean up any debris or materials left behind and adequately dispose of your old system. We’ll also take care of necessary permitting and inspections to ensure that your new AC unit meets all local and state codes. We’ll also answer any questions and provide tips on maintaining your new system for optimal performance.
When To Replace Your HVAC Unit?
Several signs indicate it is time for your AC replacement in Duluth, GA. Here are a few warning signs to keep an eye out for:
- Age: The average lifespan of an HVAC unit is around 15-20 years. If your unit is approaching this age or is already older, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Frequent Repairs: If you have to call for repairs regularly, replacing the unit may be more cost-effective in the long run rather than continuously paying for repairs.
- Inefficient Performance: If your HVAC unit can no longer keep your home or business at a comfortable temperature, or if it’s running for longer periods than it used to, it may be time for a replacement.
- Increased Energy Bills: An HVAC unit that’s past its prime or needs repairs can use more energy, resulting in higher utility bills. Consider a new unit if you’ve noticed a significant increase in your energy bills.
- Unpleasant Smells: If you notice any strange odors coming from your HVAC unit, it could be a sign of mold or other problems requiring replacement.
It’s always better to have your HVAC unit inspected by our professional to determine if it needs to be replaced. Our experienced HVAC technician can assess the condition of your unit, identify any potential issues, and provide you with an honest assessment of whether an AC replacement is necessary for your Duluth, GA, home. We’re committed to ensuring that your new AC unit is installed, maintained, and running efficiently for many years.
Contact us at Staton Heating & Air Inc. to schedule a consultation today.