HVAC systems keep us warm in the winter and cool during those hot summer months., but sometimes things can go wrong with your system, leaving you uncomfortable and possibly requiring heating repair. If you require these services from a professional HVAC repair company in Johns Creek, GA, contact Staton Heating & Air. Knowing when something is wrong with your HVAC system isn’t always easy, but some tell-tale signs could indicate it’s time to call for help:
- Fluctuating Temperature: Uneven temperatures throughout your home are consequences of an issue with your HVAC system. You may notice hot or cold spots indoors, as well as stuffy or stagnant air. These could be signs of leaks in your ducts or an overworked HVAC system. Ductwork with leaks or poor filter functionality can lead to debris like dust gathering in your ducts.
- Strange Sounds: Unusual sounds like grinding, squealing, popping, and screeching all point to something going awry within your HVAC system. The sound determines worn components in the unit, so it’s best to get it checked out by a professional heating repair technician in Johns Creek, GA.
- Unusual Odors: When your HVAC system is working correctly, you shouldn’t detect any smells. If you notice anything from mustiness to burning odors coming from your vents, this could be a sign of something wrong with your system. An immediate sign of a carbon monoxide leak near your furnace is smelling gas. In this case, you should have our experienced heating technician in Johns Creek, GA take care of the problem.
- Increased Energy Bills: Your energy bills should stay relatively consistent each month; however, if there is a sudden spike then it’s likely due to an issue with your HVAC system. An overloaded HVAC system will cause your energy bills to skyrocket, as it works harder than normal to keep up with the demand for temperature control in your home.
- Humidity: If you experience high humidity levels inside your home, this can be a signal that something is wrong with your HVAC system. The excess humidity level can cause mold and mildew buildup and make it hard to keep your interior environment comfortable.
If you notice any of these signs, call us right away for professional HVAC repair and maintenance services. Don’t let an issue with your HVAC system go unchecked, as this can lead to serious and expensive problems.
Let Staton Heating & Air Help You With Repairs and Maintenance
When it comes to heating and cooling services in Johns Creek, GA, you can count on us. We have been in this industry for over 50 years, and are known for our top-notch heating repair and HVAC services. Our technicians are highly trained and certified to troubleshoot and repair any issues with your system. Call us at (770) 662-1875 to schedule an HVAC repair today.