COVID 19 information
Here at Staton Heating & Air we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you may want to take advantage of, so we can all be more efficient during the process.
- Video Walkthrough – we use Facetime.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump, elbow bump, wave, wink, courtesy, salute, etc.
- Plastic gloves that will be worn throughout our visit
- Carry hand sanitizer on their belt (while supplies last)
- As always Technicians will be wearing shoe covers
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
- Technicians will have their temperature taken each the morning
- Our team is working on securing masks, just let us know if you want us to wear one
- And of course, we will provide excellent indoor air quality, heating and air conditioning solutions
Our goal is to ensure your safety, health, comfort and energy efficiency.
Let’s make your home the perfect place for your “staycation”. Live, laugh and be comfortable!
Staton Heating & Air